Mappenberatung in der Klasse Prof. Susanne Kühn
Mappenberatung in der Klasse Prof. Heike Baranowskj
Mappenberatung in der Klasse Prof. Michael Hakimi
Fine arts study at the Academy of Fine Arts (AdBK) Nuremberg is not conducted in modules. Under the guidance of a professor, students in different semesters are organised in classes and enjoy the greatest possible freedom to organise their own timetables for working in the studios and workshops and attending seminars and lectures. In the initial semesters a foundation course prepares students for study. After a maximum of 12 semesters, study is completed with a diploma.
The degree Diplom in the academic freedom of a non-modularized course of study corresponds to the basic understanding of the Academy of Fine Arts Nuremberg to be a free space for the development of theoretical and practical skills.
Applications for admission to the following classes are accepted:
- Prof. Heike Baranowsky ( Fine Arts )
- Prof. Constant Dullaart ( Class for Networked Materialityl )
- Prof.Jody Korbach ( Fine Arts )
- Prof. Lena Ziese ( Fine Arts )
- Prof. Michael Hakimi ( Fine Arts focusing on painting )
- Prof. Susanne Kühn ( Painting)
- Prof. Michael Munding ( Painting )
- Prof. Marko Lehanka ( Sculpting )
- Prof. Michael Stevenson ( Sculpting )
- Prof. Katja Eydel ( Photography )